How Audience Voting Systems benefit your conferences
Engaging and getting feedback from a small groups of people is relatively easy but what about when you are speaking to larger groups of people? That’s where using a conference voting system for your event can be a huge benefit.
Issuing everyone in the audience with a wireless voting keypad (clicker) or mobile voting app you can radically transform a conference or event.
Audience voting systems are a great way to interact and gain valuable feedback from your delegates at your conference. It also creates a fun and engaging conference.
- Involving and engaging with your audience
- Creates an interactive and fun environment
- Increases the audience attentiveness
- Offers a two way dialogue
- Makes powerpoint presentations more interesting
- Increases retention of information amongst your delegates.
A key feature of our audience voting system is that all responses can be anonymous. So when your asking your audience to give their opinions you will more likely to get honest responses that if you were asking people to respond with the show of their hands.
For advice and consultation planning your next event and to see how our audience response systems can help you achieve your event aims, please do contact our London or Hampshire offices.